Melissa has long been an advocate for women and women’s rights. From representing women who have been taken advantage of by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to women who have been sexually assaulted, she has passionately fought to get justice for women who have been taken advantage of. She has represented women across the country who were harmed by medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs targeting women and intended for medical issues that only affect women. Through her representation of hundreds of women across the country, who have been preyed on for decades by the pharmaceutical industry, Melissa’s passion for representing victims has expanded to sexual assault victims.
“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
- Juris Doctor, 2006 Widener University School of Law
- B.S. Psychology, 2003 St. Joseph’s University
- New Jersey
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- US Court of Federal Claims
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Paige Murray, who assists on these cases, has been an advocate for women’s health and safety for many years. Paige studied at Brooklyn College, where her political science research argued against the unjust taxation of women’s hygiene products. She was a passionate leader in the women’s center, where she helped collect donations for teen mothers. She knows that no matter your circumstances, you have a fundamental right to personal health and safety.
Together, we will break the cycle of abuse.